Tuesday 11 January 2011

A BRIEF HIATUS



For the next week, I'm going to be researching a large-ish project for Tor.com (see above for details), and so may not have time to spin my wheels about the usual shit around these parts. Fear not, I'll be back and cursing up a storm before you know it.

Coming soon, pending some ironing out of logistics: I'm starting a podcast! The content will be parts commentary, comedy, belligerent provocation, and kittens. My only regret is, per the awesome Scissor Sisters song, you can't see tits on the radio.

Until I return (which considering my flakiness, might just as easily be tomorrow as next week), keep checking Tor.com for new stuff. My latest piece for Premiere should be coming out any year now, so keep an eye peeled for that. And you can follow me on Twitter, where I'll probably be live-tweeting most of my research. Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment