Friday 15 January 2010

COMING ATTRACTIONS

Much to my annoyance, I've been unable to spend much time lately blogging about date movies, German expressionist silents, or car chases. Alas, I've been acting, which is time-consuming.

So, in the spirit of the cinema experience, some previews of what lies ahead once I have a moment:

---A comprehensive look at the career of Kathryn Bigelow, and the whys and wherefores behind my longstanding crush on her.

---A list of the top 5 or 10 (or however many I can think of) movies that require controlled substances to actually be good.

---Some discussion of my own cinematic efforts. Because why not.


Also, in the spirit of previews, three randomly selected movie trailers:

From Paris With Love
Inception
The A-Team

This blog does not endorse any of the content contained in any of the above-listed trailers, nor shall it be responsible if one, any, or all of the movies end up blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment