Monday 7 February 2011

A BRIEF UPDATE (YES, THIS BLOG STILL EXISTS)


All kinds of good stuff coming up, fear not. I'm rechargin' the old batteries in this post-Super Bowl, pre-Oscars interregnum. While awaiting more substantial words from your old pal (I'm going to try to get out to The King's Speech and The Mechanic this week, and I love that those two pictures are at the top of my to-see list), here's two things to tickle y'alls fancy:

1) My wrap-up at Tor about the trailers aired during the Super Bowl. I can't remember whether Battle: Los Angeles was on during the game or not (I know I saw it, I just don't remember whether it was during pregame) but I'll be reviewing it when it comes out. I'll be reviewing damn near all those pictures, so look for those.

2) Because I like to show the love when a fellow writer absolutely fucking kills shit, check out this much-needed antidote to all the gooshing over the fuckin Star Wars kid. Salud, Devin Faraci.

Tomorrow night I take the Jeopardy! test. Oh yes, that's right. Their movie categories are fucking toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment